Wednesday, March 6, 2013

What is Worse? (death)

Is physical death, or emotional death worse?  One physical death, or many emotional deaths?
Everyone faces emotional deaths throughout life.  Whether its loss of loves ones, divorce, or constant rejection.  When these things happen they easily lead to depression. My main emotional death deals with constant rejection.  And that really lowers my self esteem sometimes.  I feel weird saying this but I have cried myslef to sleep before after what I consider "The biggest rejection".  My main point is, everyone faces emotional and physical death.  It's part of life.  But we can cope with anything life throws at us.  So no matter how hard it may be, remember: "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, live for the present."

No comments:

Post a Comment