Wednesday, March 6, 2013

A Never Ending Frontier (Space)

Many consider space to be the "Final Frontier".  But maybe there is more out there than just galaxies, planets, and stars.  Maybe the are more frontiers in, never ending, space.  So is it the final frontier? Or just the gateway to many other frontiers?  I personally find space extremely fascinating.  At night when there is a clear sky, I like to look up at the stars and wonder whats really out there.  Something tells me that there is more than just the simple galaxies, stars, and planets.  But I don't know what to look for yet.  Maybe it'll become more clear in future discoveries.  But its hard to know all there is about A Never Ending Frontier.

1 comment:

  1. "At night when there is a clear sky, I like to look up at the stars and wonder what's really out there. Something tells me that there is more than just the simple galaxies, stars, and planets. But I don't know what to look for yet." I really really love this. Stolen.

    ReplyDelete