Monday, April 15, 2013

The Wrong Defenition Of Love

It almost feels like love, when you meet the one who may break your heart, but for now makes it melt.
The one who never leaves your mind, the one you can't stop thinking about.
The one who you love spending time with, no matter how you feel.
The one that leaves you speechless when they smile, so you babble like an idiot just to here her laugh.
The moments you think are the defenition of happiness.
They say "there are plenty of fish in the sea" but she is the last of her kind.
The rare qualities that, just thinking about, will stir up my mind.
I have never felt happier than the moments spent with her.
But I think the movies growing up lied to me about love.
Once i'm gone she will leave, on the bus out of my life.
When I come back she will be gone, this must be my curse.
It's amazing how much I miss her already, when she isn't even gone.
Maybe i'm not meant for something supposedly everlasting.
I don't remember this being the defeniton of love.
To fall for someone so amazing that will be out of your life so shortly.
To know that the amazing moments will come to an end.
Only memories to look back on, and hope for a brighter future.
I don't know what to do other than let destiny bestow its fate.
Will I ever feel this happiness again?
Obviously the wrong defenition of love.




                                                                  Love     Destiny!


1 comment:

  1. there are so many definitions of love and i liked this one, because it was the wrong one.
    Ahhh love whatcha gonna do bout it

    ReplyDelete