Friday, February 22, 2013

Fear

"Fear, a balancing act between normality and idiocy. It paralyzes the majority but gives clarity to some" --Travis Pastrana

Everyone is afraid of something!  Whether its spiders, sharks, heights, clowns, homework, etc.  Now like everyone else I have my fears, but I don't let them take control of me.  You shouldn't let them take control of you either.  Now sometimes you can use fear to your advantage, like taking the girl you like to a scary movie.  She "gets freaked out" and then you're the hero and of the day and by just putting your arm around her.  My point is don't let fear be a disadvantage to you, make it and advantage.  Turn your weaknesses into strengths!

2 comments:

  1. Now like everyone else I have my fears, but I don't let them take control of me
    STOLE IT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turn your weaknesses into strengths... I stole it sorry... Haha I like that line!

    ReplyDelete